Create an account
Sell BTC to
PayPal is a high-risk payment method, as it is susceptible to chargeback fraud. We recommend trading with only the most trusted buyers when selling BTC via PayPal, or better yet, avoiding PayPal entirely.
Sell BTC to Coin4cash
£399 to £10K
Send a message
Coin4cash usually replies within 31 minutes.
Your privacy is protected with end-to-end encrypted messages, and your crypto is protected with non-custodial technology. Our staff cannot read your messages without consent.
You are the
The buyer will send you money online via PayPal.
1 BTC = £24,121.56
BTC/GBP rate is secured for
About the buyer
96% good feedback
Registered December 2017
Seen 18 hours ago
Friends&Family = NO FEES!
London, England, GB
Terms of trade
0. Only fast and easy trades here! :)
1. NO refunds!
2. I’m NOT responsible if you will provide wrong/broken/not verified PayPal details. I’m NOT responsible for ANY HOLDS at your side. Solve it at your side, wait or whatever - NO REFUNDS! I will NOT resend, reroute or refund. Make sure that you provide good standing PayPal BEFORE the trade, otherwise - it’s not my responsibility!
3. I do NOT consent to any delay of escrow release
4. If you provide 3rd party PayPal email to pay - by opening of this trade you are obliged to release escrow right after you receive a proof of payment (screenshot). See again p1 and p2!
5. I may by my own decision deny to trade with you / to put your custom reference for payment
6. If you open a trade from another region of the world, PayPal may bill me for sending overseas. In that case I will deduct this amount from total sum to send
7. Always fund escrow both for btc and eth with MAX fee - it’s really worth to spend this 1-2$ to not to wait for hours or even days awaiting for confirmations. Moreover, if it will take too long to confirm and rate will fall dramatically - I save my right to cancel the trade, so PUT MAX FEE EVERYTIME, please, to save both mine and yours time, nerves and money!
8. If you haven’t read all this terms before opening the trade - they still are applicable, and it’s still only yours responsibility that you were inattentive
9. If you will break these rules on purpose - I will do my best to block your account.